80% of the Red Fort, was demolished by the British in 1857 after the Sepoy Mutiny

The 'Red Fort' in Delhi was built by Shah Jahan in 1648 AD. But at that time its color was white. It was later painted red by the British. 80% of the fort, built by Shah Jahan, was demolished by the British in 1857 after the Sepoy Mutiny. The remaining 20% they used as prison and so on.
80% of the Red Fort, was demolished by the British in 1857 after the Sepoy Mutiny 80% of the Red Fort, was demolished by the British in 1857 after the Sepoy Mutiny Reviewed by Santhosh Nair on October 28, 2021 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.